Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring Break and Such...

Well... I am past the halfway point here in Rome. We just finished our second project and took our test for our neighborhoods class. We are currently packing for our North trip to Verona, Vicenza and Venice. I also just finalized my spring break plans for this year. It starts in Venice after our north field trip ends and continues to London, Berlin, and a day in Milan on the way home. Drew Thorson and I have a rather packed schedule but we are traveling lightly and found very cheap lodging (free in London at one of his classmates). Going to be quite an adventure this time around, budget airlines inner city travel and going back to a country where everyone speaks English (really weird actually. Some guy on the train tonight talked to Drew and I in English and we were just blown away.) We'll see how it goes, I will try and skype most of you tonight if possible.

Enjoy some more Florence photos!

The David (a replica, Andy is sending me his pics)

My travel group.
Michelangelo designed the facade of this church, and never finished it.

The duomo of Florence





No comments:

Post a Comment