Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Much to do About Nothing...

Not a whole lot going on here... My Spanish Homework is all I really have that has been constant since my 2 reviews last week over the chocolate boxes and the acoustics slideshow. I do need to get that dang video posted on my YouTube, Thelast thing somewhat exciting in school news is the Rome Exhibition. We set up our work and had a gallery for this last Friday that included "Italian" snacks and such to go with it. Things went very well and a modified version of the exhibit will be set up for the next two weeks.

(Scratch the YouTube comment from above, that baby is good to GOOOO!!! I'll link it at the bottom or something...)

I am trying the old blog thing out on just a temporary Tuesday and Thursday basis just to see if I can get more use out of it, because it is actually something I really enjoy doing! This is randomly kind of tossed into two more exciting topics, but hey! Some of you may be confused with the new look and the lack of contact. This is kind of a lull for me from the busy like 10 days straight I had from last week. All I really know is that this semester will be madness!!! Followed by random lulls in the action.

Go Cyclones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you have been living in a televisionless hole for the last month, you may or may not have known that the Cyclones beat some random team from the east coast of Iowa. No bid deal right... More importantly we have not done something like this since I was an adorable little freshman! (That little cutie) Next week ISU takes on Big East champs UConn and I have friends renting vehicles in Boston to drive out on Friday to watch the game live as opposed to TUNING INTO ESPN2 FRIDAY NIGHT. This is our free night in the city of seafood, Cheers and people who heckle Yankees fans. So I will hopefully find a sports bar somewhere (Irish themed of course) and watch the game to a couple of pints of Guiness and fish and chips whilst wearing a viewtiful ISU cardinal and gold T-shirt. Tune in for more Boston business before next Thursday (leaving at 4 am for DM Airport.. BOO!). Hopefully I will post some details of our trip and such.

Behold! Chocolate Melting to Thelonius Monk! The last 30 seconds is the desired final effect that I was hoping to achieve from a form standpoint... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment