Thursday, September 15, 2011

NO SLEEP 'TIL BROOKLYN!!!!!! (Oops... Boston)

Yeah I'm sleeping, don't get all worked up. That phrase will become commonplace after this wee though... Sadly. Got me a Red Sox game on Friday night at seven pm eastern (televised?) and tours all over the dang place in the city. I signed up for the art museum and firm visits... That in addition to our mandatory downtown tour and I have an eventful several days before me. It's really going to be weird to fly and not have to speak a different language than I am used to or to have to change money etc. There might be some culture shock to the east coast way of thinking (Red Sox & Tom Brady are two of my least favorite subjects) but there shalt be fantastic seafood!!! May grab a lobster or something (followed by McDonalds or grocery store food for the rest of the trip) fishy to tide myself over in the landlocked area that Iowa is. Just sayin', our seafood is terrible because it is frozen and shipped for like 5 days to get here... Minimum.

I need to finish packing. I shalt text thee a photo of me in Boston assuming I'm not roaming like crazy.

Much love...

No comments:

Post a Comment