Friday, October 21, 2011

Just as the Title says... That's all.

Mighty busy here this Thursday. Got some screenshots of things I am constructing in a computer program called Sketchup! (Some of you may have heard of it...) I have only one down and three to go too!!! Curse this comprehensive design studio!!! We are nearly finished with our design and still working on building our dang site model!! (Looks sweet though. I'll pic it when we're done with it.) Anyways... As promised here is my much vaunted group for the semester:

First of all my workstation... Lot messier right?

Stephanie Sereg!!!

Leila Ammar!!!

There you go. The two mystery strangers that have been putting up with me this semester as we work on our project. Pictured here is my project at the time. This is a section of our small 300 person performance hall with the current arrangement of procenium seating (aka just regular).

Pretty crazy. And I have 3 more configurations to make for this space because it is a modular structure that is highly changeable.



No comments:

Post a Comment