Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Small Performance Hall

This is ubelievably simple in a horribly complicated way. We are using 3'x3' panel system to create a movable wall panel system to change the acoustics of our room whatever type of performance or musical styling it happens to be hosting. Making all these different styles took dang forever and now I have to refine them further for our next review to show that if works functionally. (Which through all the research I have done, it dang well better or I'm gonna make just a dang square box...) Finishing my restaurant tonight! Post pictures when I'm done.

Proscenium seating
Parliamentary style seating
Arena Style seating
Amphitheatre style seating arrangement

It might be difficult to get across from these images but it is coming along nicely and will be better when I set interior perspectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment