Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Hurried Post...

The studio projects we are working on are going very slowly... In the last couple of days (since Saturday) I have been a humanized example of productivity and work output. Upon typing this I realize that it is hypocritical because I am not being productive right now.... But I digress. I have done several Spanish assignments, redone my entire website to turn in today, made 1 physical model and 3 digital models of our prospective building, and read several chapters of a book that I need to finish before Thursday... Plus I have been working on the digital files for our site (2 in fact) one of an entire building and the other piece being a part of the site that we "finished." Quite the laundry list right? That and I need to do laundry... That is essentially my life, sans cooking food and sleeping a little bit.

I do appreciate that I was visited by my wonderful family this weekend. It was to see all of you and to catch a football game, even though it was not really a game... A special thanks to Grandma Charin for a new world record care package! It was so large I actually did not have the ability to fit everything into my cupboards and fridge!!!

Ye Schedule for the rest of the week is as follows:

- Studio!!! Make models, plans and basic schematic plans...
- Read a book for a test Thursday
- Dinner with Sorority on Wednesday
- Create site for digital media class
- Spanish HW
- Laundry
- Lasercut everything
- Sleep?
- Fraternity HC ritual

Thats about it from me. Once again "Un mil gracias para mi familia que viajaron a visitarme el ultima fin de semana!!!

sketchup screenshot of my building concept idea. change acted upon a modular piece to create volumes necessary for our required building program.

No comments:

Post a Comment