Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Symphony Center that Never Ends!!!

Scheme and draw and model. Rinse. Repeat. Cleaning up our designs is very time consuming and quite honestly difficult. I have done our cafe three times already and need to do it just one more time, but I also need to get our small concert hall and VIP amenities figured out in conjunction with our loading dock, services and storage. The good news is that once I finish one of those things it makes the whole picture clearer. I just need to do that while staying in touch with two other people who are trying to do the same thing as me with other pieces of our building. On a less whinge-y note... I love how things are going!!! Speaking of how loving how things are going...

MANCHESTER CITY OBLITERATED MANCHESTER UNITED IN THE CROSS TOWN DERBY 6-1!!!!! Talk about making my day, I don't care what happens for the next few games of either the Cowboys or any other sports team I follow... How liberating to dismantle an opponent as such...

Just Read This from one of the greatest coaches ever...

I'm putting pictures up tomorrow, because I just needed a work break today.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment